Are you, or someone you know, experiencing issues with mobility?
Struggling to get in or out of the bath or to use the stairs?
Having problems accessing the garden or other areas of the home safely?
Experiencing difficulties carrying out everyday activities due to illness, ageing or accident?
Do you want to downsize but need help and advice to find a suitable or adaptable property?
Fed up with long waiting lists and slow responses from local services?
Want to provide better access to your business premises?
The In-House OT Service specialises in assessing and designing inclusive and accessible environments for people of any age or ability.
I believe in putting my clients wants and needs at the heart of the services I provide and always maintaining the focus on maximising independence, improving safety and enhancing quality of life.
- Assessment of individual needs & functional abilities
- Identification of housing & adaptation needs
- Provision of comprehensive OT reports & recommendations
- Advice on environmental Adaptation & Design
- Advice & sourcing of ‘Activities of Daily Living’ equipment
- Accessibility Assessments & Access Audits for businesses and organisations
- Housing needs assessments – getting the RIGHT tenants into the RIGHT properties
- Focused Assessments to meet specific legal or organisational requirements such as the Decent Homes Program
- Disability awareness training
- Trusted Assessor training