DO YOU KNOW?
- Disabled consumers are worth £80 billion per annum to the UK economy
- The number of people aged 65 or over is projected to rise by 48.7% in the next 17 years to reach a figure of over 16 million (Age UK 2015)
- Disabled customers may account for up to 20% of the average business’ customer base.
Accessible & inclusively designed environments benefit our whole society – not just people with disabilities.
We encourage all businesses to go beyond their legal responsibilities in addressing and meeting this need.
The In-House OT Service carries out access audits and advises on disability and access issues.
Please get in touch to discuss your organisational requirements.
- RACC Richmond Adult Community College
- Bracknell Forest Homes
- Russell Harding Design Ltd
- Cambridge Park Bridge Club
- Great Fosters Hotel